Visit us at booth and meet our team at the 6th International Symposium on Antimicrobial Peptides (AMP2018) to be held on June 6-8 2018, in Poitiers, France.
The Sixth edition will cover various domains of AMP research, from today to future sources, structures, functions and applications of AMP, natural or synthetic, in a perspective of sciences for One Health.
The following sessions will take place:
- Discovery of novel Antimicrobial Peptides (Biodiversity, Data-mining, synthetic and recombinant peptides);
- Biosynthesis of Antimicrobial Peptides and mechanisms of antimicrobial activity;
- Interactions between Antimicrobial Peptides and Microbiotas;
- Immune modulation and other functions of Antimicrobial Peptides;
- Resistance to Antimicrobial Peptides and therapeutic applications.